miercuri, decembrie 10, 2008

LOoL --.--"

-the story people- December 5th, 2008

Mom and I were waiting (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting) for Mickee and Dad to come home, but they just weren't coming! So, since it was fairly nice out, I told her to take a picture with me, in the middle of the street. And she said that I was crazy. But we did it anyways. Only one car came, and they just so happened to be our neighbors...LOL. And then Dad came home, and drive right next to us, to our house. and on our LAST shot (this one) we FINALLY got us both jumping in the air. And I love it. It surely doesn't compare to yesterday's picture though, sorry..
We went Christmas shopping today! I got everything for everyone except for Sam and my Dad. And I can't get that stuff until I get paid next. And it won't be much payment...because I took a sick day (ack! i hate being sick), and had a week off for Texas. So, yeah. Hopefully I don't have to be TOO cheap on their presents. That would make me feel really bad.
Mickee already gave me my Christmas present. It is a coat, that I love. :D YAY! And I was going to put it in my shot tomorrow (which will hopefully be super awesome again...) but it's sposed to be almost 60 degrees tomorrow.Stuff like that only happens in Colorado. What the beep.
"LOOK MEL! they're all yellow and red!""WHOA! that's SO cool!""hmhmhm, that's because I ate all the purple ones!"
How was YALL'S days?

Niciun comentariu: