luni, octombrie 20, 2008

What if...i don't care?

What if nobody likes me?What if I dont succeed? What If i need a friend?What if I neet somebody to talk? What if I feel alone?What if I give it all that ,I gotand I still don't got what they need?What if I don't get anywhere at all?Will I consider myself a failure?Will I be that small?What if he doesn't like me?What if I'm not his type?What if all the boys that ever like meare not the kind of girls that I like?What if i meet the right one and screw it up?Will I consider myself a failure?Will I give up?I'm gonna keep trying.Getting denied just makes me want it more I'll keep trying and each time push harder than before.I can't live my life always worried about what if'Cause what if I die tomorrow,Then I never even lived .What if they don't like me?What if they think I'm a joke?What if they act nice to my facebut they hate me and I don't even know?What if they end up stabbing me in the back?Will I consider myself a failureor will I fight back? What if nobody likes me? What if I don't succeed?What if I give it all that I gotand it's not good enough tïl I bleed?
*I don't care because MY BEST FRIEND IS JESUS!

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

::but what if i....

Anonim spunea...

:>